DD Waiver Program
Individuals may qualify for the following services:
- Hourly Services 26+ hours weekly
- 24 Hour Supported Living
- High Support
(3 clients to 1 staff)
- Intense Support
(1 client to 1 staff)
- High Support
In Home Care
We can provide services in-home if needed or 24-hour supported living. We can also help you find a home in the local community through management companies or private landlords if you need housing. We often have participants who are looking for roommates, this allows you to share the rent costs with others who qualify for state waivers.
Our staff must pass mandatory drug screening and State of Idaho background checks as well as certifying in medications, CPR, and First Aid before they are allowed to work with any participant. Our staff is responsible for providing transportation to appointments, shopping, and recreational activities. We educate our staff on how to help individuals cope with behaviors, solve problems, and manage finances.
Residential Habilitation or Medicaid Waiver
- Medicaid eligible
- Receiving Social Security
- Diagnosed with a developmental disability before age 18
- Suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury prior to age 22
- IQ score below 70
- Evaluated and approved for services by Liberty Health
Definition of Developmental Disability
A chronic disability which appears before 22 years of again and
- Can be attributed to an impairment such as intellectual disability, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism, and other such conditions.
- Reflects the need for special, interdisciplinary, generic care, or other services which will be life-long.
- Results in substantial functional limitation in three or more of the following major life activity areas:
- self care
- receptive and expressive language
- independent living
- economic self-sufficiency
Contact us with questions about eligibility or any else regarding our services.