Direct Care Staff
Full time or Part Time
Pay: Based on Experience
- Implement program intervention strategies.
- Record and monitor data.
- Provide group and individual therapy.
- Provide transportation services as necessary.
- Ensure participant safety.
- Adhere to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Attend required training and review meetings.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Competent with paperwork
- One year working with individuals with disabilities
- Certified or able to be certified in CPR and First Aid
- Able to become SAMS Certified for medications
- Free of communicable diseases
- Possess a valid Idaho drivers license with a clear driving record
- Pass a background check and be approved by Health and Welfare
- Be able to make observations of non-verbal behaviors
- Physically able to assist with daily living activities such as pushing a wheelchair